1. Operators and maintenance (overhaul) personnel should use the attitude of masters, do correct use, careful maintenance, and maintain the equipment with a serious attitude and scientific methods. Strictly implement the post responsibility system and implement the equipment package mechanism (each duty safety officer manages the instruments and equipment in the area in which they are responsible) to ensure that the equipment in use is intact.
2. The operating personnel should use the equipment correctly, strictly abide by the operating procedures, prepare carefully before starting, check repeatedly during starting, handle properly after shutdown, make adjustments during operation, carefully implement operating procedures and indicators, and do not allow over-temperature, over-pressure, Overspeed and overload operation. Through operation exercises and technical learning, you can understand the structure, performance, and purpose; be able to use, maintain, and troubleshoot.
3. When using the instrument and equipment, the operator should master the prevention, judgment and emergency treatment measures for equipment failure, and keep the safety protection device intact and easy to use; after use, the working power should be cut off, and the parts, accessories and tools should be intact; and Carefully fill in equipment operation records, defect records, and operation diaries.
4. Operators must earnestly implement the shift system. If there is something to leave while the equipment is running, you need to entrust other experimental staff to take care of it to ensure that remedial actions can be taken in time when there is a malfunction or accident in the operation of the equipment and equipment to avoid accidents and unnecessary losses.
5. The equipment maintenance personnel shall carry out patrol inspections on the equipment that they are responsible for, and deal with the problems in time when problems are found, and cooperate with the operators to do a good job in safe production.
6. On-duty security personnel should carefully maintain, strictly implement the roving inspection system, and regularly inspect the equipment carefully, find problems, solve them in time, and eliminate hidden dangers; if problems cannot be solved, they should promptly report the situation to the department manager and contact the equipment After contacting and communicating with the technical department personnel of the purchasing manufacturer, deal with and solve the related problems. 7. The equipment is scheduled to run and switched regularly. The security officer on duty must cooperate with the maintenance personnel to do a good job in the maintenance of the equipment in the area under his responsibility to keep it in good condition and ensure that it can be started at any time. Good anti-freezing and anti-condensation work.
8. The security personnel on duty should always keep the equipment and environment clean and sanitary in the area they are responsible for, so that the grooves are bottomed, the axis is light, the equipment is true color, and the doors and windows are clean.
9. Maintenance work for all instruments, equipment, pipelines, etc. must have a clear division of labor (the security personnel on duty shall do the maintenance work in their respective areas), and do a good job in anti-freezing, anti-condensation, heat preservation, cold preservation, anti-corrosion and anti-blocking in a timely manner Work such as leakage, such as preventing chemical corrosion in precision balances, freeze dryer vacuum pumps to prevent oil passages, and equipment surfaces to prevent paint from falling and rusting.
10. Implementation and supervision of equipment maintenance operations:
(1) The maintenance of equipment and equipment must implement the principle of "equal attention to maintenance and prevention first", to ensure regular maintenance and mandatory implementation, and correctly handle the relationship between use, maintenance and repair. Do a good job of cleaning, lubricating, adjusting, tightening, and anti-corrosion of instruments and equipment, implementing routine maintenance and regular maintenance, and strictly following the cycle and inspection and maintenance items specified in the instruction manual.
(2) The quality of maintenance equipment shall be guaranteed, and shall be carried out item by item in accordance with the specified items and requirements, and shall not be missed or not guaranteed. Maintenance items, maintenance quality, and problems found during maintenance should be well recorded; maintenance personnel and maintenance departments should perform self-inspection, mutual inspection, full-time inspection and one-time cross-checking, and continuously summarize maintenance experience and improve maintenance quality; asset management department regularly Supervise and inspect the condition of the equipment in various departments, check the maintenance quality regularly or irregularly, and reward the good and punish the bad.
(3) Routine maintenance is cleaning and inspection before, after and during the operation of the machine. It mainly checks the condition of vital and vulnerable parts (such as mechanical safety devices), coolant, lubricant, fuel quantity, instrument indication, etc. . Routine maintenance is done by the operator himself, and the "Instrument and Equipment Maintenance Record" is filled in carefully.
(4) First-level maintenance: cleaning, tightening and lubricating operations are generally carried out, and some adjustment operations are carried out to maintain the intact condition of equipment and equipment. Organized and arranged by the user department, inspected by the asset manager, and supervised by the department head.
(5) Second-level maintenance: including all the contents of first-level maintenance, centering on inspection and adjustment, maintaining good working performance of each assembly, mechanism, and part of the instrument and equipment. Organized and arranged by the user department, inspected by the asset manager, and supervised by the head of the department.
(6) Seasonal maintenance: The main content is to replace the lubricating oil and fuel in the applicable season, take anti-freezing measures, and increase anti-freezing facilities. Organized and arranged by the user department, and inspected and supervised by the asset manager.
(7) Run-in period maintenance: The run-in period maintenance must be carried out after the run-in period for new instruments and equipment is over. The main contents are cleaning, tightening, adjustment and replacement of lubricating oil, which are completed by the user department, checked by the asset manager, and the person in charge of the department. Supervision.
(8) Transfer maintenance: Before the equipment is transferred to the environment, the transfer maintenance should be carried out. The operation content can be maintained according to its technical status, and anti-corrosion can be carried out if necessary. The transfer maintenance is arranged and implemented by the instrument and equipment on-duty security officer, the asset manager is inspected, and the department head is supervised.
(9) Parking and maintenance: The equipment should be maintained when stopped and sealed, mainly for cleaning, anti-corrosion, and moisture-proof. The inventory equipment is maintained by the asset management department, and the remaining equipment is maintained by the user department.
(10) After the maintenance plan is completed, it must be carefully inspected and accepted, and relevant materials must be compiled to ensure complete and true records.